The team at the St. Albert Low Risk Maternity Clinic are pleased to offer prenatal Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding classes for their prenatal patients at their Low Risk Maternity Clinic located in the St. Albert & Sturgeon Primary Care Network.
Classes will be moving from Tuesday AM to Thursday afternoon starting in 2024.
Please check the class registration link for current available options.
Tuesday Dec 12 from 09:20-11:50am
Thursday Jan 11 at 1:00-3:30 pm
Thursday Feb 8 at 1:00-3:30 pm
Thursday March 14 at 1:00-3:30 pm
Thursday April 11 at 1:00-3:30 pm
Thursday May 9 at 1:00-3:30 pm
- Location: Boardroom in the St. Albert & Sturgeon Primary Care Network at 375 St Albert Trail #196, St. Albert, AB T8N 3K8
Topics covered in this class
-Milk supply management.
-Topics may be guided by participant interest.
- Existing patients of the St. Albert Low Risk Maternity Clinic are invited to attend for FREE as the cost of the class is covered by their maternity Team.
- Parents receiving care from different maternity care providers may request to attend the class but cost for registration will apply. Prices will be reviewed at time of your registration.
Eligibility to attend
- Ideally when you or your partner are 32+ weeks gestation in your pregnancy.
- Families with the St. Albert Low Risk
Maternity Clinic are guaranteed space.
- 1 partner per patient is encouraged to attend with you.
Feedback to your team
- Please feel free to provide feedback from your experience in this class.
- Link for feedback upcoming
What Our Parents Say
"Brittney was phenomenal. She presented the material in a fashion that was very easy to consume. She was very engaging."